- ++++++ A new Free Service to send your RFP to All Conference Venues, Providers and Services Worldwide +++++
- All Conference Venues, Providers and Services Worldwide
- Best Conference Venues & Providers in Italy
- Join 240,000 partners worldwide for meetings, events & incentives
- Small Important Destinations
Conference and Incentive fairs updated till beginning 2018
Leisure Travel Fairs updated till the end of the year
You can also consider Fairs and Workshops for Promotions,
Incentive Marketing, orHotellery - all in one link!
Posted by Mice and Leisure Associations at 10:31 AM
The Convention Industry Council is pleased to announce it is now the Events Industry Council,
and revealed a new logo to correspond with its name change.
The Events Industry Council will continue to power the Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) program, driving and advancing the education, certification and professionalism of the industry.
Posted by Mice and Leisure Associations at 4:03 PM
Airlines Already Pushing Back Against Calls to Stop Overbooking: The focus for many has shifted to the bigger problem: overbooking flights.
Posted by Mice and Leisure Associations at 3:09 PM
Do you plan large-scale meetings, conventions, or trade shows ?
You could be eligible for FREE airfare, lodging, and admission to the following events.
- Ibtm America (former AIBTM) -
- ILTM Asia- Shanghai
- ILTM Americas - Cancun
- Confec Blue - Marbella
- Fiexpo LatinoAmerica - Santiago - Chile
- Incentive Travel exchange - Las Vegas
- Meeting &Incentive Travel Exchange Caribbean - Jamaica
- Asia Meeting &Incentive Travel Exchange - Bangkok
- CINZ Meetings - New Zealand
- MITM Cultour Fair - Santo Domingo
- Thailand Travel Mart - TTM + GMS . Chiang Mai
To know exact dates go to http://www.kangocorp.com/industryfairs.asp
Posted by Mice and Leisure Associations at 8:55 AM
A DMO (Destination Marketing Organisation) must comply with 58 mandatory and 30 voluntary standards to become successfully accredited, and last year ten new DMOs have been approved including Greater Houston (TX) Convention and visitors Bureau, Monterrey (Mexico) Convention and visitors Bureau and Louisiana (LA) Office of Tourism
Posted by Mice and Leisure Associations at 2:32 PM
HBAA has partnered with several organizations, including Eventia, Confex and BVEP, the goal is to expand the circle of collaborations.
"The members will be periodically visited at their offices, rather than wait for them to visit in HBBA.
We will arrange events to make discover more potential for HBAA" These are the words of Chris Parnham, newly re-elected chairman.
The criteria for membership will be decided together withall the members of the HBAA.
"The new policies are appreciated by our members, sensitive to changes and innovations." Mr. Parnham said.
Posted by Mice and Leisure Associations at 9:33 AM